The idea came with a simple pencil drawing over the winter of 2010-2011. It was what we hoped would someday become the barn to our little farm. I’m not even sure how it really started, but the dream grew from that one little drawing.
Our hope was to be able to build the barn using some reclaimed lumber. What it became was a project of tearing down two old barns and building a new one from it. It continues to be a work in progress and a labor of love.
You can click on any of the links below to view any of our previous article on our barn project.
- Our New Old Barn – Carrying on Dad’s Tradition
- Barn Doors Are Up – We Have Closure
- A Barn Raising In Photos
- The Brick For The Barn – A Perfect Mothers Day Gift
- Barn Drainage – Trenches, Gravel, Drains and Bob The Tool Guy
- Retaining Wall Work On The Barn
- The Tack Room Is Completed
- Using Rain From Our Barn Roof To Water Our Garden
- Poetic Justice – Build It, And It Will Rain