We are so excited to now be able to “talk” gardening with our Simple Garden Life podcast! Each week, we release a new 30 minute episode on all kinds of great garden topics.
You can follow the links below to listen to each episode on our Simple Garden Life website. The site also includes show notes, highlights and transcripts of each episode.
You can also find and follow our Simple Garden Life podcast on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Boxcast and most major musics and podcast platforms.
- 3/01/2021 – How To Use Worm Castings To Power Your Flowers & Vegetables – 106
- 2/22/2021 – How To Eliminate Weeds From Your Garden – 105
- 2/15/2021 – How To Make Great Compost For A Great Garden – 104
- 2/08/2021 – How Start Vegetable & Flower Seeds Indoors With Ease – 103
- 2/01/2021 – How To Grow The Best Tomatoes On The Block – 102
- 1/25/2021 – Intro To The Simple Garden Life Podcast – 101
One of our favorite things to do is to speak to garden groups and at garden conferences. There is just something different about getting to cover a topic when you get to speak on it.
And with our weekly podcast episodes, that is exactly what we get to do. From planting annuals and perennials, to advice on trees, shrubs and working in the vegetable garden, we bring you 30 minutes of garden talk every week.
Happy Gardening! – Jim and Mary