Our quick and easy artichoke dip recipe is a life saver when you need to make a crowd pleasing appetizer and have little time.
Most likely you will have all the ingredients that you need in your pantry or refrigerator to be able to throw this together in a matter of minutes. After draining and chopping the artichokes, all you need to do is throw everything in an oven safe dish and heat it up.
I prefer to heat the artichoke dip in the oven, however, if you do use a microwave, it can be ready in just 5 minutes.
So, instead of spending extra time in the kitchen during this very busy month, spend time enjoying each other’s company with this delicious dip and our favorite Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Dip recipe!
Check out some of our other favorite appetizers here: APPETIZER RECIPES
Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip
2 14-ounce cans of artichokes, drained (water-packed)
8-ounces Parmesan cheese, freshly grated (about 2 cups)
1 cup of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 cloves of garlic
1 finely diced hot pepper (jalapeno, cherry bomb, etc) – optional
Salt and pepper
1. Drain artichokes in a colander.
2. Coarsely chop the drained artichokes.
3. In an oven safe dish, mix together all of the ingredients and spread evenly in the pan.
4. Bake in a 350°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes. (Or microwave on High for 5 minutes).
5. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Serve hot with sliced veggies, toasted baguette slices and/or crackers.
Mary and Jim
To receive our Recipes, DIY and Gardening articles each week, sign up to follow the blog via email in the right hand column above, “Like” us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter. You can also check out our new book, Growing Simple now available Here.
- 2 14- ounce cans of artichokes, drained (water-packed, not oil!)
- 8- ounces Parmesan cheese, freshly grated (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 finely diced hot pepper, jalapeno, cherry bomb, etc - optional
- Salt and pepper
- Drain artichokes in a colander.
- Coarsely chop the drained artichokes.
- In an oven safe dish, mix together all of the ingredients and spread evenly in the pan.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with sliced veggies, toasted baguette slices or crackers.
Recipe courtesy of Old World Garden Farms
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g