This week brings Superbowl Sunday and that means it is time to make Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip!
We have many recipes that we like to make during for our tailgate and game time party; some healthy, some not so much.
Sometimes – it’s okay to splurge just a little on the diet! This recipe is easy to make and can be prepared the night before for a no hassle addition to your game day menu.
You can check out the entire step by step recipe below – but be sure to check out some of our other favorite recipes that go hand in hand with Superbowl Sunday:
Crockpot Nacho Dip Ranch Cheeseball
Buffalo Chicken Dip Dry Rub Baked Chicken Wings
Cajun Red Pepper Guacamole Crockpot Meatballs
Crockpot Sweet Chile Wings Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Pico de Gallo- Fresh SalsaMixing ingredients is easy when using a mixer
Top dip with cheese and bacon for added flavor
CHEESY BACON RANCH DIP RECIPE
2 -8oz packages of cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup creamy ranch dressing
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup beer
3/4 cup cooked & chopped bacon
1. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch dressing using an electric mixer or stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
2. Mix in your favorite beer until combined.
3. Add in shredded cheese.
4. Add chopped bacon and mix until combined.
5. Place dip in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Top with additional shredded cheese and chopped bacon, serve with crackers, pretzels, and/or potato chips.
**If you would like to receive our Recipe Of The Week – be sure to sign up to follow the blog via email in the right hand column, “like” us on the Facebook, or follow us on Twitter.
Mary and Jim
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
- 2 -8 oz packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup beer
- 3/4 cup cooked & chopped bacon
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch dressing using an electric mixer or stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in your favorite beer until combined.
- Add in shredded cheese.
- Add chopped bacon and mix until combined.
- Place dip in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Top with additional shredded cheese and chopped bacon, serve with crackers.
Recipe courtesy of Old World Garden Farms
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g